- Well developed educational and training system.
- Ample opportunities for “International Students”.
- This nation is recognized as “Global Schoolhouse”.
- Singapore is recognized as world’s safest country.
- Can use “Pathway” progress to progress to other countries.
Types of Institutions
- Public & Private Universities
- Public & Private Colleges
- Private Institutes
- Advanced Diploma
- Diploma – Class Ten or O Level
- Advanced Diploma – Class 12th or A Level
- Bachelors – Advanced Diploma
- Masters – Respective Bachelors or 3 years experience if other Bachelors.
- Diploma & Advanced Diploma – Every month
- Bachelors & Masters – Four intakes a year.
- Depends on the programme and the University/College/Institute selected by the student.
Cost of living in Singapore
- Moderately high compared to other Asian countries. From SD 700 per month onwards.
Languages in Singapore
- English, Malay, Mandarin and Tamil.
Obtain Letter of Offer from Institution.
Apply to the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority [ICA]
Complete the process after arriving in the country by making an appointment with ICA
Agents will assist in getting these things done.
Obtain Student Pass.
- No stay-back options in Singapore.